Friday, April 9, 2010

No Sing! No Sing!

By far the most frustrating thing about blogging is that you readers are really missing out. You can’t hear exactly how the almost-two-year-old Jane says every single word. It. Is. A.dor.a.ble. Some of my favorites are how she says my name, cantaloupe, adios, please, milk, and love you. Have a mentioned it is beyond precious? However, this little angel is going through some pretty intense terrible twos. And in all honesty, most days drive me up a wall. We’re working on those nasty little tantrums, sharing, and hitting.



One thing she really likes to control is singing. Love ‘em, but these kids are odd. So, if I’m singing too loud or just if she wants to be singing she says, “No sing, Miss Poppins. No sing.” (you have to pretend you’re hearing it in the-world-is-coming-to-an-end-whiney voice) Her little eyebrows narrow together and she looks like she might just shrivel up and cry. But I, for one, think it’s hilarious. Ohhh pla-ease. I mean I might be tone deaf, but now I’ve got a 2 year old telling me to shut up!?!? No way. Today when Jane said, “No sing! No sing!” I asked her why. Do you know what this adorable-terrible-2-year-old told me?!?!?!...............................



“Because I said so”


Ohhh Emmm Geee! This cutie patootie put her hands on her hips and clearly stated what she’s heard time and time again. I’m taking this as my first warning. We’ve got a junior diva on our hands, Mr. and Mrs. Banks!


Happy Friday Friends!

Miss Diva Poppins

No comments:

Post a Comment