Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sneaky, Sneaky

Part of my “pay” is food. All regular meals and snacks that I would prepare for the kiddos I also prepare for myself. When I first started working they even asked if I had a favorite soda or certain snacks I would want for them to keep in the house. But it seems the generosity has faded. Today I asked Michael where the chips went and he told me that his mom had hid them because “she said you would eat all of them.”

Annoyed? Yes. Irritated? A little. Humorous? Very.

Listen here people, I do not eat that much. I’m not sure why I think it’s funny. Maybe just because Michael doesn’t understand that his parents would (or should be) very embarrassed if they knew he told me.

I did what any normal person craving salsa would do. I searched high and low for those chips. And apparently I am not suppose to have them. They are hidden somewhere outside the kitchen. Now that is someone who really doesn’t want me to have those chips. I thought about eating all the crackers, but I got full. (Just teasing, of course)

Oink, Oink!
Miss [bloated] Poppins

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS! do you remember that one time you bought a bag of Sun Chips... hahaha jk! I love your blog... even starting my own... I'll get back to you!

    ReplyDelete