Sunday, November 8, 2009

Milestones

Since I started working for the Banks last January, I have witnessed many milestones in both kids, but especially Miss Jane. When I started working she was an itty bitty six months old. Take a walk down memory lane with me. I’ve watched her learn to………

• Pull up
• Crawl
• Hug/blow kisses/give kisses
• Wave
• Interact with others
• Walk
• Run
• Talk
• Go off bottles and on solid food
• Play independently

I could go on forever, but those are the big things that stick out to me. Fun doesn’t even begin to say it. She is constantly changing and growing and it’s cool to be included in that.

Mr. Michael was two, but almost three when I started. His changes seem more subtle and less momentous, but they are still significant. I’ve watched him learn……

• ABC’s
• Numbers
• Problem solving
• Cooking
• Sounds that letters make
• And More....

Pretty fun to see the logic change & those brain cells in work!
Mary Poppins

No comments:

Post a Comment