Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

So I started this blog so I could write about everything. I wanted to write about the good, the bad and the ugly. The never-ending tantrums, the snotty noses and attitudes, the unpunctual parents, the back tal---I think you get the idea.

But the amazing thing is that the bad and ugly seem to fade because of this blog. When I know I’m going to be blogging I seem to be on the look out for the adorable, lovable, good moments. I had no idea it would be such a blessing!

What helps you see the good and fade over the bad and ugly? I'd love to hear from ya!

Here's to many blessings in your days too!
Miss Mary Poppins

*Disclaimer: This does not mean there will never be posts of frustration, irritation and general dislike. Also, punctuality is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment